Inspired by their favourite Thai street snack, squid skewers, the Lees (@hometrulee) share an easy-to-follow marinade and recipe to spice up snack times.
Paired with their prized souvenir from their recent Bangkok trip — a bottle of Thai seafood dipping sauce — these tasty skewers are bound to take you back to the streets of Thailand.
Thai seafood dipping sauce is also available for purchase at local supermarkets.
- Wash squid and tap dry before slicing into pieces
- Marinate squid slices with butter and lemon juice. Let it sit for about 30 minutes
- Thread 3-4 slices onto skewers
1. Pan grill squid skewers for about 2 minutes on each side, or until it is slightly charred on the outside and cooked through
2. Serve and enjoy with Thai seafood dipping sauce. For a spicier kick, add chilli padi slices.
Enjoyed this recipe?We'd love to see your customised platter of Thai street skewers.
Tag us at @kra.sanctuary on Instagram.